Assignment: Matching Objectives to Assessment
1. Link to the following site and participate in the tutorial as a student.
2. Complete all activities as you progress through the site. Stop when you get to this page:
PROBLEMS ERROR TYPES SOLUTIONS
Complexity or Earnestness The objective is too broad in scope or includes more than one objective Reduce and simplify the objective
2. False Criteria The criteria doesn't let the user know explicitly how well they need to do the behavior Make criteria: reasonable, specific, useful
3. False Givens Describes instruction, not conditions Detail what can be used to complete the test
4. False Performance Often simply restating the goal; no true performance stated Be specific as to what you want the learner to do
3. Refer to the unit plan you created for 462 (or one that was given to you) and use the information you gained in this tutorial to rewrite the unit objectives.
4. For extra credit, add at least one cognitive and one affective objective for each skill within your unit plan.